Monday, January 20, 2020

Monday Montage #156


Hello and welcome back for another Monday Montage Blog Hop!  Are you ready to see all our fabulous projects this week?

Once again I've chosen to work with the Honey Bee Stamp Set and Coordinating Detailed Bee Dies.  I just can't get enough of this sweet set!



To create the card- I began by making a wreath from stamped bee's and flower images.  I then used the honeycomb die to create a stencil in which I then colored in using a Sponge Dauber and Crushed Curry Ink.  Next I stamped/die cut a bunch of honey bees to add to the top of the wreath to add some dimension.  Each of the bees that are popped up have wings that have been painted using the Clear Wink of Stella.


A striped bee hive cut from the black/white striped DSP from the Golden Honey Specialty DSP.  So cute!  It will make the perfect birthday card for the doctor I work for.  She will love it!

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to use the links below to navigate through the hop!  Click the BACK button to see what the fabulous Cheryl Curtis has created or click the NEXT button and head on over to check out the wonderful Elizabeth Price has created to share with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment