Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Stitched Triangle Dies

Tonight I'm back with another fun card created using the Stitched Triangle Dies.  If you haven't noticed- I'm kinda obsessed with them right now.  They are so fun and the possibilities really are endless!  The dies themselves are a set of 19 dies!  That's a HUGE set of dies!  There are 3 completely different sets of triangles in various sizes as well as a triangle border die, a grouping of small triangles and a triangle banner die!  Definitely a must have set!


For my card- I've used the dies pictured in the center of the above image.  These fit nicely when grouped together and I love the end result!


The card base is Coastal Cabana.  I cut several triangles out from 3 different sheets of DSP from the Playing With Patterns 6" x 6" Stack.  Next- I adhered them to a Coastal Cabana layer that measures 4-1/8" x 5-3/8".  As you can see from the picture- some of the triangles needed to be trimmed to fit on the layer.  


For the sentiment- I used the Well Written Dies and the Well Said Stamp Set.  It's kinda tough to see in the picture- but I used Vellum Card Stock to make a layer around the birthday sentiment.  To do this- I simply laid the die onto the Vellum and trace the outer edge of the die onto the card stock and fussy cut it out.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Coastal Cabana, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Vellum
DSP:  Playing With Patterns
Stamps:  Well Said
Inks:  Night of Navy
Tools/other supplies: Stitched Triangle Dies, Well Written Dies, Playing With Patterns Resin Dots


No comments:

Post a Comment