Monday, July 13, 2020

The Right Triangle

Hello stampers!  I've still been playing around with the Stitched Triangle Dies only this time I decided to add in the coordinating stamp set.  It's called The Right Triangle.  For the first card- I created a series of trees by using two of the Stitched Triangle Dies.  

All tree images on the first card were stamped in Whisper White Craft Ink onto a piece of Crumb Cake Card Stock.  I then cut the triangles out to create my trees.


The Christmas Cheer sentiment is from the upcoming August-December Mini Catalog.  It's called Itty Bitty Christmas and it's a carry over set from the Holiday Catalog last year.  

For the second card- I again used the Stitched Triangle Dies however this time I added the Greenery Embossing Folder and the Stitched Stars Dies along with the Very Versailles Stamp Set.  Once again the sentiment is from the Itty Bitty Christmas Stamp Set.


Thanks for stopping by!

Card Ingredients for both cards:  
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Vellum
Stamps:  Itty Bitty Christmas, The Right Triangle, Very Versailles
Inks:  Whisper White Craft Ink, Light Crumb Cake Stampin' Blend Marker, Early Espresso
Tools/other supplies:  Guilded Gems, Stitched Triangle Dies, Stitched Stars Dies, Greenery Embossing Folder, Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack


No comments:

Post a Comment