Thursday, August 6, 2020

Beautiful Friendship

Hello stampers!  Today I'm back with a pretty Thank You card that I created for a friend.  The Beautiful Friendship Stamp Set is so lovely that it's hard to resist using it!



For my card- I used Pool Party Card Stock as the base and as a layer.  I stamped the hydrangea image into Pool Party ink and stamped it sporadically on the Pool Party layer.  Next- I heavily distressed the edges with a pair of Paper Snips.  The layer was then adhered to the card base using Stampin' Dimensionals.


The top layer of this card is a piece of Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper.  I stamped the rose images into Calypso Coral ink onto the bottom right corner of the layer.  The leaf images were stamped in Pear Pizzazz.  I then stitched about a half inch border in the upper left and bottom right corners.  The Thanks Friend sentiment is from the Well Written Stamp Set.  It was stamped in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed using the Heat Tool and White Stampin' Emboss Powder.


For the finishing touches- I added some gorgeous Pool Party 3/8" Sheer Ribbon.  On top of that- I added a tiny bow using the Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack.  The Elegant Faceted Gems added the finishing touch!
Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment