Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Do you CASE?

Good morning!
Do you ever browse through your favorite blogs, Pinterest, craft magazines, etc... and CASE cards?  I don't do it all the time but it's fun to do so every once in a while.  The card I have to share with you today is a CASE of a card that I saw on Pinterest.  I'm not even sure how I ended up finding the card that I CASED but I loved it!  I knew it was definitely a card that my customers and friends would absolutely adore!  Once again- I'm not sure who the original creator is as the card had been re pinned numerous times and when I tried to trace the links back- it was broken.  So if it's your creation or you know who the original creator is- please let me know!  I'm always happy to give credit where credit is due!

This card also fits in with my style.  I love everything about it!  See the little chevron pattern in Chocolate Chip ink?  I didn't have a chevron stamp so I created a stencil from the chevron thinlits die (it's part of the Circle Thinlits collection).  So easy to do!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Crumb Cake, Pool Party
DSP:  Natural Compisition Specialty, Neutrals DSP stack, Subtles DSP stack
Stamps:  Lots of Thanks
Inks:  Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Big Shot, Circle Thinlits Dies, Squares Collection Framelits, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, Bitty Banners Framelits, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, SNAIL, Sponge Daubers


No comments:

Post a Comment