Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy Labor Day!

Good morning!
I hope you are all enjoying the wonderful 3 day weekend!  It's hard to believe though that it's already time for the kids to go back to school.  Tomorrow is their first official day here in Monroe.  Summer always seems so short!  From here to fall it sure does seem like the time goes by quickly!  Once it becomes winter- it seems like the season will never end.  Do you feel that way too?  Come on Spring!  I'm ready already!

Today I have a home decor frame to share.  I actually created a matching card a few weeks ago and I knew I also had to make a picture to display for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday.
I found the wooden frame while I was out shopping a few weeks ago.  It is made from reclaimed barn wood.  I knew when I saw it that it was the perfect frame for this picture.  Here is a picture of the frame and the card that inspired it.
Thanks for checking in and I hope you enjoy the rest of your Labor Day holiday!

3 comments:

  1. So very cute! I can see this in card form too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well duh, you do have it in card form, what's the matter with me?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dani, I know this is an older post, but I just wanted to tell you that I absolutely love this project! If you don't mind, I'm planning to case it for one of my club projects for November. Thanks for the inspiration!
    Amy Storrie

    ReplyDelete