Thursday, September 26, 2013

Trick or Treat?

Good morning!
Thankfully it's almost Friday!  It's been a hectic week!  Yesterday I was making Halloween cards like crazy!  I'm not sure why but I've had a ton of ideas flowing in my head these past few days.  The card I created to share with you is just one of the many ideas!
I love using the Witches' Brew Washi Tape to make a banner.  Simply cut a piece of Linen Thread or Baker's Twine to create the line for your banner and then fold the washi tape onto itself and cut into a pennant shape.  It's as simple as that!  I added a few of the Gorgeous Grunge stamped images as well.  It seemed as though the background needed something instead of being left plain.

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
Stamps:  Best of Halloween, Gorgeous Grunge
Inks:  Summer  Starfruit, Pumpkin Pie, Black Staz-On
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Linen Thread, Witches' Brew Washi Tape, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, 1/8" Pumpkin Pie Taffeta Ribbon, Glue Dots

1 comment: