Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Lovely Friends

Hey stampers!  Tonight's project is a card that was created using the Lovely Friends stamp set.  This gorgeous stamp set is filled with a ton of sentiments in oh so beautiful fonts.  There's also a coordinating set of Thinlits Dies called Lovely Laurel Thinlits.   These dies coordinate with some of the sentiments as well as floral/leaf images. (I did not use them for my card tonight but wanted to make you were aware that they were available).


One of my all time favorite color combinations is Basic Black, Whisper White and Real Red.  This classy color combination is perfect for so many occasions!  The card I created tonight is a great example!  It can either be an Anniversary card, a Wedding card or a card to just simply say "I love you".  


The picture above is a closeup of the sheet music heart embellished.  I simply wrapped some of my favorite Gold Metallic Thread all around the heart.  Then a teeny tiny heart was added to the upper right portion of the heart.  ❤

Thanks for stopping by!  


1 comment: