Sunday, July 30, 2017

Monday Montage 98- Lots of Love








Hello there and welcome back for the bi-weekly Monday Montage blog hop. I'm so happy you joined us!  Be sure to visit all 10 stops to see what other amazing designers have created to share with you.

For my card tonight I used a stamp set that I absolutely adore but oddly enough haven't used very much.  It's called Lots of Love.



Did you know that there's an entire product suite dedicated to this set?  It's called the Whole Lot of Lovely Suite and it can be viewed on pages 86 and 87 of the Annual Catalog.


Here's a closeup pictured above.  I first embossed the background using the gorgeous Layered Leaves Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  I used a 1" strip of striped DSP from the Whole Lot of Lovely DSP to form the main focal point.  I then created a sentiment embellishment using the Layered Circles Collection Framelits, the Starburst Punch and the Stitched Shapes Framelits.  The YOU was cut out and adhered to a Foam Adhesive Strip to make it pop off the card.


Thanks for stopping by!  Please continue along on the hop!  Simply click the NEXT button to go to the fabulous Elizabeth Price or click the BACK button to head on over to the lovely Cathy Casey.
Thanks for stopping by!


                





No comments:

Post a Comment