Sunday, July 2, 2017

Monday Montage #96








Hello there and welcome back for the bi-weekly Monday Montage blog hop. I'm so happy you joined us!  Be sure to visit all 10 stops to see what other amazing designers have created to share with you.

My project tonight features the Oh So Eclectic Stamp Set and the Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper.

I love this gorgeous DSP!  It's so colorful and the prints are fun!  One of my favorite ribbons in the new Annual Catalog is the 5/8" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon.  It's so soft and pretty!  It also ties well which is a HUGE bonus!


The Oh So Eclectic Stamp Set is so versatile!  There are many different images and sentiments to choose from!  I gotta admit- I'm NOT a huge peach fan but there's just something magical about pairing Peekaboo Peach and Night of Navy together.  I LOVE it!
Thanks for stopping by!!!

Click the NEXT button to go to the fabulous Dara Gloden or click the BACK button to head on over to the lovely Cathy Casey.


                





1 comment:

  1. Very pretty - that PeekaBoo Peach crinkled ribbon really is a stunning embellishment!

    ReplyDelete