Sunday, February 11, 2018

Sweet Valentine Rosebuds

Are you ready for Valentine's Day?  I've been busy preparing lots of fun things for the special day.  I've already shared several cards and now I'm sharing the little adorable treats that I will be gifting to my co-workers and favorite baristas at Starbucks.  This design is not my original idea.  It was created by fellow Stampin' UP! demonstrator Julie DiMatteo.  (Click her name to go to visit her site for the video tutorial).  


The little rosebuds are so easy to create!  They hold one Ferrero Rocher chocolate.  These are the perfect little treats for Valentines Day.  I mean don't we all love chocolate and roses?  It's a 2 for one deal!  Not only does the recipient get an awesome chocolate treat but they also get a beautiful rose.  


Here are some close-ups of how they look.  The ones above were created using Real Red and Pink Pirouette card stock.  The leaves were cut using the Leaflets framelits and Old Olive card stock.  


Since I work with both men and women- I wanted to create treats that were somewhat masculine.  That's where the Real Red and Daffodil Delight rosebuds come in.  Some rosebuds were created using Melon Mambo card stock as well.  


This rosebud was created with Pink Pirouette card stock but the petals were sponged with Melon Mambo ink to make them two-toned.  

Aren't they just the cutest?  Just think- you can get 6 out of one sheet of 8-1/2" x 11" card stock!  That's a lot!

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment