Monday, March 18, 2019

Monday Montage #135




It's time for another edition of Monday Montage!  If I am your first stop on the hop- Welcome!  I'm so happy you joined us!  Please be sure to continue along the hop to see what the other amazing designers have created!

My project started out as a St. Patrick's Day card but it ended up being a "good luck" card instead!


I began by stamping the shamrock image from the Amazing Life Stamp Set in Call Me Clover ink onto a Call Me Clover card base.  I then used two layers- one in Mango Melody and the other Whisper White.  As I was originally going for a St. Paddy's Day theme I thought the green/orange gave a leprechaun feel.  



One idea I had as I was playing around was to create a rainbow.  Normally I would have used the Layering Circles Collection Framelits but I thought I would change it up a bit and create a rainbow shower instead.  


Everyone knows that at the end of the rainbow- there's a pot of gold!  My little pot is filled full of different size gold coins.  To create the pot- I punched a 2-1/4" Basic Black Circle using the 2-1/4" Circle Punch.  I then cut about 1/4" off the top of the circle to make it flat. Two tiny strips of Basic Black Card Stock make the legs.   The gold coins were created using the Cookie Builder Punch and the 1/2" Circle Punch.


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to use the links below to navigate through the hop!  Click the BACK button to see what the fabulous Cheryl Curtis has created or click the NEXT button and head on over to the amazing Elizabeth Price's blog.




2 comments:

  1. How cute is this! So many little circles. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Very clever and oh so cute!

    ReplyDelete