Monday, September 9, 2019

Monday Montage #147





Welcome back! It's time for a Monday Montage Blog Hop.  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Are you happy the new Holiday Catalog has finally arrived and orders can now be placed?  I know I sure am!  I have so many new products to share it's tough to choose just what goes first!

As September is in full swing- I made another Halloween card to share.  Tonight's card features the Monster Bash Designer Series Paper as well as the Spooktacular Bash Stamp Set.  I LOVE both!  They are awesome!

My favorite DSP pattern from the Monster Bash DSP is the library pattern.  It's full of books and they have spooky titles!  For this card- I fussy cut several books and popped them up on dimensionals so that the books look like they are sticking out.  It's tough to see in the pictures but it's SO cute!



Here's a top view however I think the top picture shows the dimension much better than this one!


The Mummy was colored using the light Smoky Slate Stampin' Blend and the background around him was colored using the Light Pool Party Stampin' Blend.  Creepy was stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and stamped onto a piece of Pumpkin Pie scrap.  The Ornate Frames Dies were used to create a frame for the mummy as well as the sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to use the links below to navigate through the hop!  Click the BACK button to see what the fabulous Cheryl Curtis has created or click the NEXT button and head on over to the amazing Elizabeth Price and see what she has created to share!




No comments:

Post a Comment