Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Dressed To Impress

Well hello there!  Thanks for stopping by!  Tonight I'm sharing another project made with the fabulous Golden Honey Specialty DSP.  Did I mention how much I love this paper?  I just can't get enough!


The black and white patterns are amazing with a wide variety of stamp sets.  For this card I'm using the Dressed to Impress Stamp Set and coordinating All Dressed Up Dies.  Pretty cute, isn't it?


The Perfume bottle was stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto a piece of Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper.  The image was then watercolored using an Aqua Painter and Smoky Slate and Melon Mambo Reinkers.  To add more interest I colored a few of the Heart Epoxy Shapes with the Dark Lovely Lipstick Stampin' Blend and adhered them to the front of the card.

There's still plenty of time to order your Golden Honey Specialty DSP!  Head on over to my store!  There's less than a month left in Sale-A-Bration and then the paper is gone forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment