Sunday, March 22, 2020

Stampin' Fancy Friday Favorite SAB


Choosing a favorite is never a simple task.  Or at least for me it isn't.  Especially not when there are so many amazing products to choose from.  Ask me tomorrow and I may change my mind but for today- it's the Golden Honey Specialty DSP.  

Why you ask?  Why not!  This gorgeous DSP has so many amazing black/white/gold prints!  I LOVE to create using black/white color schemes!  I am sad to report however that this paper has now sold out and is no longer available.  I may just have to hoard the remainder of what I have...


To create this card- I began by cutting 3 different layers.  A Basic Black layer, a Crushed Curry layer and a Fluid100 Watercolor layer.  The Crushed Curry layer was embossed using the Corrugated 3D Embossing Folder.  

I then watered down the top of the Fluid100 Watercolor paper using an Aqua Painter.  Next I began adding some color using the Crushed Curry Reinker and a few splashes of Mango Melody Reinker.  After adding some coordinating shapes/stamped images/embellishments my card was complete!
Thanks for stopping by!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Thick Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Whisper White
DSP:  Golden Honey Specialty DSP
Stamps:  Honey Bee
Inks:  Crushed Curry, Mango Melody, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
Tools/other supplies:  Die Cutting Machine, Detailed Bee Dies, Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blend, Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets, Fluid100 Watercolor Paper, Aqua Painter, Crushed Curry Stampin' Write Marker, Linen Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment