Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Very Versailles

Hello stampers!  UPS dropped a package off at my house today and I could not wait to get home and play!  Inside the package was a gorgeous stamp set called Very Versailles.  I'm not sure why I waited so long to order this set but I'm glad it's finally here!


I love stamp sets with a vintage feel and Very Versailles doesn't disappoint!  Every image is amazing. Pair it with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and you've got the fixings for a perfect card!


I stamped the fancy floralish image in Balmy Blue ink and then onto a piece of Balmy Blue Card Stock.  There's a die in the Stitched So Sweetly set that somewhat matches the image.  It's a tad bit smaller than the stamped image but it still looks great!  


Thanks for stopping by!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Balmy Blue, Vellum
Stamps:  Very Versailles, So Sentimental
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Balmy Blue
Tools/other supplies:  Die Cutting Machine, Stitched So sweetly Dies, Nature's Thoughts Dies, Linen Thread, Champagne Rhinestone Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment