Monday, January 11, 2021

Monday Montage #181 Hello Love


Hello stampers and welcome back for another Monday Montage Blog Hop!  I'm happy to have you join us!

The Snail Mail Product Suite from the 2021 January-June Mini Catalog is one of my favorites!  The catalog is filled with so many amazing products that it's hard to pick just one fave!  

Everything about this product suite is fun!  The stamps, the DSP, the colors.  Even the embellishments are awesome! 

 For my card below- I've paired the Snail Mail Product Suite with the Detailed Hearts Die.  I'm loving how the background came out!  


I began by cutting the Detailed Hearts Die out of the lined paper from the Snail Mail DSP.  I then cut another Detailed Heart from Real Red Card Stock and one from Blushing Bride Card Stock.  Next- I layered the lined DSP outline onto a piece of Bermuda Bay Card Stock.  I then adhered the red hearts die cut back into the outline in the lined DSP.  To add more fun to the card- I randomly added Blushing Bride and lined DSP hearts into the red heart cut out.   


Using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies- I created a Basic White layer and embellished it with several hearts from the Stitched Be Mine Dies and a cute snail from the Snail Mail DSP.  

Thanks for stopping by!    Please be sure to click the links below to navigate throughout the hop!  Up next is the amazing Elizabeth Price.  Head on over to her blog to see what she has to share!  


Card Stock: Basic White, Bermuda Bay, Real Red, Blushing Bride
Stamps: Snailed It, Well Said
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Real Red
Tools/other supplies: Detailed Hearts Die, Stitched Be Mine Dies, Snail Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Resin Hearts Embellishments, Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment