Monday, March 8, 2021

Monday Montage #185


Hello stampers and welcome back for another Monday Montage Blog Hop!  I'm happy to have you join us!

Did you pass over the Brushed Blooms Bundle in the Mini Catalog?  If so- I highly recommend giving this set a try!  The dies and stamps are gorgeous.  Especially the brushstroke image. 

I love the versatility of the Beautiful Brushstrokes Dies.  Not only can one cut brushstrokes from card stock- but the negative image can also be used to create a fun background!  On the card below- I have paired the Beautiful Brushstrokes Dies with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.  



I've used a color combination of Petal Pink and Pear Pizzazz to create a pastel floral focal point.  Each image was stamped off once before being stamped and die cut.  This card is my Thank You card for my customers during the month of March.  



Thanks for stopping by!    Please be sure to click the links below to navigate throughout the hop!  Up next is the amazing Elizabeth Price.  Head on over to her blog to see what she has to share!  


Card Stock: Basic White, Smoky Slate, Basic Black
Stamps: Sweet Strawberry, Brushed Blooms
Ink: VersaMark, Petal Pink, Pear Pizzazz
Tools/other supplies: Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack, Beautiful Brushstrokes Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Heat Tool, White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Pearl Basic Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment