Friday, August 2, 2013

Trick or Treat!

Good morning!
I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my brand new Thinlits Card die's.  I ordered both the Label and Circle Thinlits Card die's yesterday and had them overnighted.  They should be here by 10:30 this morning.  I will surely make something with them immediately!  I mean gee- how could I resist?  One thing is for sure.  I am not a patient person LOL.
In the mean time- I made a card yesterday and I figured that since my new dies weren't here yet- I might as well make something with what I already have!  It's a Halloween card.  I know, I know.  It's a little early for Halloween cards but  I am a HUGE Halloween fan.  Halloween is my Christmas so I couldn't resist playing with my new stamps that arrived on Tuesday.  Here is what I came up with:
Do you like it?  I think it's cute!

Be sure to check back a little later today!  I'll have new cards to share!
Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment