Thursday, September 21, 2017

JUMBO Pillow Box

I'm always looking for fun new ways to give a gift.  So tonight as I was working at my desk- I thought I'd play around and see what I could come up with.  It's nothing too fancy but it is super cute!       It's a JUMBO pillow box!  (and I do mean JUMBO!)



I first created a template from a sheet of 8-1/2" x 11" paper.  Then I cut out the template and traced it  onto some Spooky Night Designer Series Paper.  (This particular pillow box requires 2 pieces to be cut from card stock or DSP).  Next- I scored on all the score lines, added adhesive and folded it together.


The fun part is decorating!  This box is quite large so it does require a little extra embellishing.  Overall- it's super easy and oh so cute!

Interested in creating one of your own?  Check back for the template!  I will be posting it soon!

Did you know that I also shared a template to create some teeny tiny pillow boxes?  That template can be found in this post here.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment