Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Spooky Spider!

Hey there stampers!  Halloween is my favorite holiday and since it's just a few short weeks away I thought I'd better get busy making my annual Halloween decorations.  My project tonight is absolutely adorable!  I'm not a spider fan at all but who can resist this lil guy?



He's 3 dimensional and so stinkin' cute!  To create him- I used the Big Shot and Layering Circles Framelits to cut out twelve of the third largest circle.  After all the circles were cut out- I folded them in half and adhered them to each other.  I added a piece of Solid Black Baker's Twine to the center of the sphere before I adhered the sides together.  This created  a nice large loop to hang the spider from.    Using 1/4" wide pieces of Basic Black card stock- I created legs and attached them to the body with Glue Dots.  There isn't an exact measurement for the legs- I just cut random lengths and trimmed as necessary to make them look realistic.


What do you think?  Cute!  Isn't he?

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment