Sunday, September 24, 2017

Monday Montage #101- Guy Greetings




Hello there and welcome back for the bi-weekly Monday Montage blog hop. I'm so happy you joined us!  Be sure to visit all 10 stops to see what other amazing designers have created to share with you.

Do you ever find yourself creating cards that are geared towards one specific group of people?    I sometimes think that I create a LOT of cards that are feminine and it seems that I seldom create masculine cards.  It's not that I don't enjoy creating masculine cards.  I just don't send as many cards to men as I do women.

So tonight I challenged myself to create a masculine birthday card.  I've had the Guy Greetings Stamp Set ever since it was released but I've never used it.  I'm not really sure why as it's really a great stamp set to use when creating cards for the men in your life.


I paired this stamp set with the Post Script background stamp.  The person this card was created for loves traveling so it was a perfect fit!


To create the Post Script background- simply create a template by cutting a piece of card stock with a circle cut out that measures the same size as your top layer.  Lay the template on top of your card layer, ink up the Post Script stamp and stamp it onto the template.  The stamped image will then be stamped inside the circle on your card layer.  


I stamped the car in Early Espresso Ink onto a Very Vanilla scrap and cut it out.  To make the headlights pop- I added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to each headlight.  This card is super simple to create and looks great!  I just know the recipient will love it!

I hope you have enjoyed my project!   Won't you join us for the rest of the hop?  Simply click the NEXT button to go to the fabulous Elizabeth Price or click the BACK button to head on over to the lovely Cathy Casey.  Thanks for stopping by!









1 comment: