Sunday, June 7, 2020

Creation Station: "A Man After My Own Heart"




Good morning stampin' friends!  It's time for another fabulous Creation Station Blog Hop!  Today we are featuring cards that are masculine.  We could create pretty much any type of card as long as it was a masculine theme.

My card is an anniversary card and it's super cute!  It features the Whale Of A Time Product Suite.  Shown in the picture here is the Whale Of A Time DSP, the Whale Builder Punch, the Whale Done Stamp Set and the Whale Of A Time Sequins.  I just love this suite!


To create this card-I cut a piece of Whale Of A Time DSP.  I then cut a second piece of the same DSP only this time- I cut the waves out.  As you can see I have adhered a whale behind a wave and one partially behind the wave.  


If this weren't a masculine card- I'd have used several of the gorgeous seashell sequins!  Guess I'll save those for the next card!  


Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment