Thursday, June 4, 2020

Prized Peony

Hello stampers!  My goodies from the new Annual Catalog have arrived!  Can I just say that this catalog is amazing!  I love so many things about it!  There are so many fabulous new products and it's hard to pick a favorite.  
To create my card tonight- I closed my eyes and reached into the box.  Whatever stamp set I picked up is what I used.  Much to my surprise it was the gorgeous Prized Peony Stamp Set.  I love this set for so many reasons- but come on- who doesn't love peonies?


I also love cards that are very clean and simple.  The black and white color scheme is always so elegant looking and I just couldn't resist.  


The gems are the Elegant Faceted Gems from the Peony Garden Suite.  
There's not much to creating this card- other than stamping the peony and the sentiment.  I added a few splashes of Basic Black ink using the Stampin' Write Marker.

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment: