Saturday, June 8, 2013

Another challenge

Good Morning!
Surprise Surprise! Once again while blog hopping- I came across a card sketch that I loved.  I knew I HAD to create a card with the sketch.  The first time I looked at the sketch I instantly had an idea.  And that- rarely happens (for me at least).  Would you like to play along too?  Visit this link to participate:  FMS89 Freshly Made Sketches  Here is the card sketch:

And my submission:
For this card- I used Island Indigo, Gumball Green, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, and Whisper White for the color combination.
The Wildflower Meadow stamp and matching Embossing folder add the perfect touch to this card.  
Happy Saturday!  Have a wonderful weekend!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock: Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
DSP:  Regals DSP Stack
Stamps:  Wildflower Meadow
Stampin' Write Markers:  Calypso Coral, Gumball Green, Pool Party, Island Indigo
Tools/Embellishments:  Bakers Twine, Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Wildflower Meadow Embossing Folder, Bitty Banners Framelits, SNAIL, Glue Dots, Bone folder, Paper Snips


2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! The colors are so bright and vibrant and all those little flags are so fun! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card - love your pretty coloured flowers and hummingbird and the spotted DSP is a lovely addition! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete