Thursday, June 13, 2013

Rainy day!

Good Morning!
It's Thursday and my son's last day of school.  I am so happy that I no longer have to be up at 6 am.  Thankfully I can now stay up late and sleep in if I want to!  Sure does make my life more fun!  On a side note- how on earth are we already on the 13th day of June?  Where does the time go?  It's also been raining here for what seems like forever.  Hopefully it stops soon or I might float away!

I created another card to share using the Tea Party stamp set.  I am having so much fun with this set!  I'm currently in the process of making a little gift set that has a tea bag holder and a card.  I will share as soon as I have it complete!
The DSP used for this card is from the newly reconfigured DSP Stacks.  It's from the Subtles collection.  I used Calypso Coral.  I am SO happy that Calypso Coral and Pool Party are staying!  My fav's!
Happy Stampin'!
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Pool Party
DSP:  Subtles DSP Stack
Stamp Set:  Tea Party
Ink:  Pool Party, Calypso Coral
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Bone folder, Big Shot, Ovals Collection Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Paper Snips, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Calypso Coral Chevron Ribbon, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment