Thursday, June 20, 2013

Hello to you

Good Morning!
I am so excited because my My Paper Pumpkin subscription arrived yesterday!  I absolutely LOVE this kit! The hexagon shapes are so fun and the colors are perfect!  What a great way to make 4 cards in under 30 minutes!
As per my usual- I have made one card exactly like the card that comes pictured in the kit.  The last 3 cards will all be created differently but using the same ingredients.  Have you signed up for My Paper Pumpkin yet?  If not- visit http://mypaperpumpkin.com today!  Don't forget to choose me as your demonstrator (Dani Dziama)!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. At first I thought the paper pumpkin seemed like a good idea for new paper crafters but all of a sudden I'm thinking maybe it's a good little idea for a monthly "something new". That's one of the things I loved about craft club with Becky...
    And this card is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly why I subscribe! I love the monthly surprise (Demo's do NOT know in advance what is in the kits). It's nice to have the "guesswork" taken out of creating. It's a nice little escape!

      Delete