Monday, June 24, 2013

Some like it HOT

Good Morning!
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  I'm sure you've probably already noticed that I haven't posted for the past 2 days.  Fortunately the weather here has been beautiful so I took the opportunity to do some yard work and work in my flower beds.  I also fixed the weed trimmer all by myself!  I must say- I really do love to take things apart and put them back together again.  The weed trimmer needed new fuel lines so I figured it would be easier to change the entire fuel tank as opposed to just the fuel lines.  I was right!  Changing the fuel tank (which came pre-assembled with new fuel lines) was WAY easier than changing just the fuel lines.  In any case- it's fixed and I was able to take care of some much needed trimming!

I did have a chance to stamp over the weekend.  I decided to create an altered version of the My Paper Pumpkin kit.   I still used only the contents of the original kit.  For this card- I changed the orientation from landscape to portrait.  I think it's just as cute as the original version!
Want to join in on the My Paper Pumpkin fun?  Visit http://mypaperpumpkin.com today!  I would love to be your selected demo!  (Dani Dziama)
Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment