Thursday, May 21, 2015

Adventure Awaits...

Have you ever purchased something only to forget what you actually bought it for?  That's exactly what I did with the Adventure Awaits stamp set.  I'm pretty sure I bought it for the "The Adventure Begins" stamp but interestingly enough I have never used that particular stamp!  Instead- I have fallen in love with the Choose The Road Less Traveled stamp!  


Yesterday I shared a post with a color scheme that I had found on Pinterest and since I liked it so much I figured I'd try it out again!  Yep- that's right!  I used my Acrylic Block as a stamp for my background! (again) LOVE this fun technique!  Unfortunately I see I didn't photograph this card very well.  "The Road" is barely visible in the picture.  It's definitely not that difficult to see it in person. 
 
As for the rest of the Adventure Awaits stamps set- I'm happy to say that I have finally remembered just why I bought this set!  It's PERFECT for scrapbooking!  Especially "The Adventure Begins" sentiment.  So fitting and perfect for the cover of my new Project Life scrapbook!

Still waiting for your copy of the BRAND NEW Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog?  Send me an email and I'll drop yours in the mail!
Thanks for stopping by!

Card Ingredients:  
Card Stock:  Watercolor Paper, Smoky Slate
Stamps:  Adventure Awaits
Inks:  Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray
Tools/other supplies:  Aqua Painter, Stampin' Spritzer, Acrylic Block, Very Vintage Designer Buttons, Heat Tool, Pool Party Embossing Powder, White 1-1/4" Jute Ribbon, Crushed Curry 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Paper Snips

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete