Monday, May 11, 2015

Sniff Sniff...

Who else besides me is sad to see the beautiful Regarding Dahlias stamp set retire? (raise your hand, please!)  I typically don't use a lot of floral sets but there's just something about this set that caught my eye. I'm not sure if it's the awesome dahlia or the fun sentiments that come along with it but I do know that I'll be sad to see it go!

Since I typically do not keep my stamp sets that have retired, I wanted to find a way that I could still hold onto my favorite floral image.  So here you have it!  I chose to create a set of coasters!  


I'm only sharing one coaster as it's all I have 100% completed.  The others have been stamped and are anxiously awaiting the burning process.  Yes- you heard me right.  I'm burning my coasters.  This process isn't difficult but it is extremely time consuming as there's a lot of little detail throughout the stamp.  If you attempt to make your own- I strongly advise against holding your tool in one particular place too long.  (Don't ask me how I know. HA!)

Thanks for stopping by!

Project Ingredients:
Stamps:  Regarding Dahlias
Inks:  Black Staz-On
Tools/other supplies:  versa-tool

No comments:

Post a Comment