Sunday, May 31, 2015

Monday Montage #44






        Hello there and welcome back for the bi-weekly Monday Montage blog hop.  I'm happy you've joined us!  Did you arrive here from Cathy's blog?  If not- be sure to use the BACK button at the bottom of this post to see her awesome project!

Tonight's project is an altered mini treat bag created with my favorite die- the Mini Treat Bag.  This bag is so easy to create! The gusseted sides make it just the right size for a small gift! I love making these little bags for all occasions!  Thankfully the set of dies made it into the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog!  I'd have to throw a temper tantrum if they didn't!


The Sprinkles of Life set from the new 2015-2016 Annual Catalog is the perfect addition to this adorable little bag.  The coordinating Tree Builder punch makes the perfect ice cream (or cloud)!  It's dual purpose!   My image may LOOK like an ice cream cone but it's really a cupcake in disguise!  When I was a little girl- my mom always made my sisters and I cupcakes in ice cream cones.  I couldn't resist creating one of my own!

 Thanks for stopping by!  Please click the next button to see what Elizabeth Price has created!  


Ingredients:
Card Stock:   Crushed Curry, Whisper White
DSP:  Cherry on Top
Stamps:  Sprinkles of Life
Inks:   Watermelon Wonder, Tip Top Taupe
Tools/other supplies: Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Mini Treat Bag Thinlits, Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim, Whisper White 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Tree Builder Punch









2 comments:

  1. such a great idea - love this die too and I love that you have added another way to use it! really cute little bags :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute bag! Love the DSP ice cream cone!

    ReplyDelete