Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Four You...

Good evening!  Raise your hand if you're addicted to Pinterest!  (Yes... my hand is held high!)   So during one of my many hours long sessions browsing Pinterest, I came along a color scheme that I just couldn't resist!  The color scheme comprised of Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Pool Party, and Crushed Curry.  
Not a color scheme that I personally would have thought of but I figured what the heck- why not give it a try! 


...and am I ever glad that I did!  I LOVE these 4 colors together!  For the main image- I inked up my acrylic block half with Crushed Curry and the other half with Pool Party.  Then I spritzed water on a piece of Watercolor paper and onto the inked acrylic block.  Next, I stamped the block onto the Watercolor paper and BAM!  I had a beautifully watercolored image!  Using the 2" Circle Punch I punched a circle from my watercolor image and stamped it with hello.  
Such a fun card!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Pool Party
DSP:  Flashback 
Stamps:  Four You
Inks:  Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Basic Gray
Tools/other supplies:  Big Shot, Circles Collection Framelits, 2" Circle Punch, White 1-1/4" Jute Ribbon, Paper Doilies, Woodgrain Textured Impressions Folder, Polka Dot Textured Impressions Folder, Acrylic Block

No comments:

Post a Comment