Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Who doesn't love surprises?

Who doesn't love surprises?  Anyone?  Tonight I have not one but two fabulous projects to share with you! Both of them featuring the brand new Bohemian DSP and the Bohemian Borders stamp set.  I so love the bold and bright patterns and colors in this new DSP!  SO excited for June 2nd to roll around so you can order as well!  There are so many new products that I know you will LOVE!

Project number one tonight is an adorable purse that is the perfect size to hold a standard A2 size card.  Now I'm not the original creator of this little purse- I got the idea from my Inking Everything team mate Raquelle (who got the idea from someone else).  Isn't it stinkin' adorable?


These little purses are so easy to make and are super sweet!  I made several of these little purses as my Thank You gift to my customers this month.  I hope the lucky recipients love them!

My second project is a coordinating card to go along with the adorable purse.  This card features not only the new Bohemian Borders stamp set but also the new Bohemian Washi Tape.  LOVE that Bermuda Bay/Island Indigo strip in the middle!  


And here they are!  Both together....

Thanks for stopping by!  

Interested in receiving a copy of the brand new 2015-2016 Annual Catalog?  Send me an email requesting yours today!  Not only are these fabulous catalogs but they also feature beautiful color pictures of projects that you too can create!  

Purse Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Rich Razzleberry
DSP:  Bohemian DSP
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Candy Dots Brad Bases, Regals Candy Dots, Sticky Strip, Paper Piercing Tool

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry, Delightful Dijon
Stamps:  Bohemian Borders, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks:  Rich Razzleberry, Island Indigo, Bermuda Bay, Delightful Dijon
Tools/other Supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Circles Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Rich Razzleberry 1/4" Cotton Trim, Bohemian Designer Washi Tape, Linen Thread, Regals Candy Dots, Brights Candy Dots, Boho Chic Textured Impressions Folder 

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the colors , you sold me on the washi tape , GREAT layout love this color combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little purse. Would it be possible to get the instructions for making it? Thanks....Jen kimgay@shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dani, your purse is absolutely amazing! Would you be willing to share the directions?
    Sue
    bensarmom0123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete