Thursday, May 25, 2017

Birthday Delivery Sneak Peek #2

Hey there stampers!  Welcome back!  Tonight I have another fabulous project to share with you as well as another SNEAK PEEK of the Mini Scrapbook that I created.  Both projects feature the Birthday Memories product suite and are absolutely adorable!  

As I said in my post from a few days ago- this product suite needs to be at the top of your wish list!  It's just too much fun!


One feature of the Birthday Memories product suite that I absolutely love is the fact that the Birthday Friends Framelits Dies coordinate not only with the Birthday Delivery Stamp Set but also with the Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper.  


For the poodle image above, I used the Birthday Friends Framelits and the Big Shot to cut out the adorable poodle.  The brand new Glitter Enamel Dots add the perfect finishing touch!

What do you think so far?  Are you loving what you see from the Birthday Memories product suite?

On Tuesday- I shared a SNEAK PEEK of a Mini Scrapbook that I created using the Birthday Memories product suite.  Today I'm sharing one set of inside pages!  Did you miss my last Birthday Memories sneak peek post?  Don't worry!  CLICK HERE to check it out!


Stay tuned.....more pages to come soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment