Sunday, May 21, 2017

Monday Montage #93








Hello there and welcome back for the bi-weekly Monday Montage blog hop. I'm so happy you joined us!  Be sure to visit all 10 stops to see what other amazing designers have created to share with you.

My project tonight features a new stamp set from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog called This Little Piggy.  I was SO excited to see this stamp set in the catalog!  My mom LOVES pigs and this stamp set is perfect to create cards for her!


To create this card, I used Shimmer White card stock, an Aqua Painter and several reinkers (Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, Lemon Lime Twist, Daffodil Delight, Berry Burst, Powder Pink).  I first stamped the You Make Me Happy Piggy in Basic Black Archival Ink onto the Shimmer White card stock.  Next, using the Aqua Painter, I added a very thin layer of Crumb Cake ink along the bottom of the piggy image and then Soft Sky for the background of the piggy.
I then colored the pig and remaining images.

Not too fancy but oh so cute!  The best part is that this card really takes less than 10 minutes to create making it perfect for a class!  Go ahead!  Give it a try!

Product not yet available:
Stamps:  This Little Piggy


Click the NEXT button to go to the fabulous Dara Gloden or click the BACK button to head on over to the lovely Cathy Casey.


                

No comments:

Post a Comment