Monday, May 29, 2017

Birthday Delivery Sneak Peek #4

Hello there stampers!  Thanks for stopping by!  Tonight I'm sharing my 4th and final Birthday Delivery sneak peek.  No- this doesn't mean I'm done creating with this set.  It just means that I'll be sharing other goodies for a bit instead!  No worries though!  I'll still be using it from time to time!

For my final Birthday Delivery sneak peek projects, I created an adorable birthday card and a super fun gift bag.  This little ensemble is perfect for the birthday boy or birthday girl!


The gift bag was created using two 12" x 12" pieces of coordinating DSP.  Would you like a video tutorial on how to create this bag?  Or do you all already know how to create one of your own?  Leave me a comment to let me know!  


The gift bag itself is pretty decent size.  As it has a card stock reinforced bottom,  it's also pretty sturdy!  Actually- it's a lot sturdier than one would think!  The handles for the gift bag were created using the brand new 3/8" Mini Chevron Ribbon in Old Olive.  This new ribbon is some of my favorite.  It ties so well and looks great!

For the Hip Hip Hooray card- I used a piece of Pacific Point card stock and created a base.  Then I added a 3-3/4" x 5" layer of DSP from the Birthday Memories paper.  I then added a Whisper White layer ( 3-1/4" x 4-1/2") that was embossed with the Hexagon Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  I love the added dimension that the hexagon folder gives the card.  It really POPS!  


Once again I've used the gorgeous new 3/8" Mini Chevron Ribbon in Old Olive to finish off the card. The adorable wolf and banner were die cut from a piece of Birthday Memories DSP using the Big Shot and the coordinating Birthday Friends Framelits Dies.  Hip Hip Hooray! was inked in Pacific Point and stamped directly onto the banner.  

COMING SOON!!!

Here are the final sneak peeks to the inside of the Birthday Memories Mini Scrapbook!


These 2 pages above are perfect for larger photos or journaling!  The last set of pages shown below are perfect to hold keepsakes, journaling, smaller photos, etc.   


I hope you have enjoyed the sneak peek of my Birthday Memories Mini Scrapbook!  It was a lot of fun to create!  
Did you miss the other sneak peek's?  No worries!  You can view them all by visiting HERE, HERE and HERE!  Just click the link to check them all out!

STAY TUNED!!!  Tutorial coming soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi would love to see a video tutorial. You do beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete