Thursday, May 28, 2020

Hello Friend

Hello friends!  Are you ready to see another fabulous sneak peek?  The card I created tonight shows 2 sneak peeks!  The first one is from the Blossoms In Bloom Stamp Set and it's the Hello sentiment.  Here I've paired it up with the word "friend" from the Well Written Dies.  


The second sneak peek are the Vellum die cuts.  They were cut out using the Birds & More Dies.  I LOVE that leafy image!  It's so pretty!
As you can see on the card- I first dry embossed the leafy image onto the Crumb Cake layer.  Then I layered 2 leafy Vellum die cuts over the top of the embossed image with only bits and pieces of the embossed image showing through.  


The Hello sentiment was stamped multiple times at full strength Crumb Cake Ink as well as stamped off shades.  The splatter marks were created using an Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker.  Cute eh?

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment