Thursday, May 14, 2020

Sneak Peek....Take 2

Hello there stampers!  I'm back tonight with another card created using the Tasteful Touches Stamp Set from the upcoming 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card is very similar to the card I created a few days ago.  The only difference is I've used polka dots for the background, different color flowers/sentiment banner and a different color card base.  The rest is pretty much the same!


I love how changing a few small details makes for a completely different card!  To create the polka dot background- I used a window sheet and cut out what seemed like a ton of circles.  I then stamped my VersaMark ink pad directly through the circles onto the Whisper White layer.  Using Black Stampin' Emboss Powder and the Heat Tool the background was heat embossed.


For this card- I stamped 2 flowers and 2 leafy images in Black Staz-On and watercolored them using Pigment Sprinkles (Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody and Granny Apple Green) and an Aqua Painter.  
This time- the sentiment banner was a Whisper White scrap stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.  The sentiment Thank You is also a sneak peek all of it's own!  It's from the upcoming Blossoms In Bloom Stamp Set.  

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment