Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Best Wishes

Hello there stampers!  I am back for the third day in a row with another gorgeous card!  Can you believe it?  This card was created for a friend's upcoming wedding and I adore it!  It's so pretty!  Did you notice that it was created with a stamp set that was designed for a baby?


The Little Twinkle Stamp Set is on page 83 of the Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and it was one of the very first sets that caught my eye in the catalog.  Normally I don't buy sets that are kids/baby themed as I don't really need them but this year I made an exception.  I'm so happy that I did!  The stamp set is beautiful.  My favorite image is the heart constellation.  It's just gorgeous.  

I also love the Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper and wanted to use the piece that looks like the night time sky.  After much debate I decided I would use Brusho instead.  Now- I've never really used Brusho until tonight so I'm still learning.  I'm also gonna confess that I've only used one color and that is the Prussian Blue.  I can't believe how gorgeous it is!  The color is so vibrant and beautiful.  It makes the perfect background for this card!


To give my layer a little bit of extra interest- I sewed around the edges and then distressed them with the Paper Snips.  

I hope you have enjoyed my project!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment