Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Follow Your Dreams

Hello there stampers!  Do you ever CASE your own cards?  That's exactly what I did tonight!  I loved the color combination and design of the card I created last night so much that I wanted to use it again only with a completely different stamp set and dies.

The Follow Your Dreams Stamp Set and coordinating Chase Your Dreams Framelits were the perfect match for my card tonight.  To create this card- I began by making a watercolor wash using the Prussian Blue Brusho Crystal Colour.  After my desired shade was achieved I set it aside to dry.  After the card was dry I added the stitching along the edges and then distressed them with my Paper Snips.


I then cut out 2 of the larger dream catchers from Petal Pink and Pool Party Card Stock and one of the  smaller dream catchers from Soft Sea Foam Card Stock.  Since the smaller dream catcher has feathers attached as part of the die- I simply trimmed those pieces off so I was left with just a circle.


The beautiful Share What You Love Artisan Pearls look absolutely amazing with this color scheme.  
In the close up above- you can somewhat see the variations in the Brusho- some places are much darker than others.  I particularly love this effect as the color variation really makes the other embellishments pop.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment