Saturday, April 18, 2020

Beautiful Friendship

Happy Saturday!  It's a lazy Saturday here.  I have so many things that need to be done but today I just wanna play in my stamp room all day.  I've been using a lot of the stamps in the Annual Catalog lately and today is no different.  This morning I reached for the gorgeous Beautiful Friendship Stamp Set and some fun colors!


This pretty card showcases the roses from the Beautiful Friendship Stamp Set.  I stamped them in Flirty Flamingo Ink.  The leaves that accent were stamped in Pear Pizzazz.  


This card has 3 layers- Vellum, Basic Black and Whisper White.  The sentiment was stamped onto Basic Black Card Stock ad heat embossed in White with the Heat Tool.


The top Whisper White layer was cut out using the Rectangle Stitched Dies.  The sequins are part of the Woven Threads Sequin Assortment. I love this gorgeous stamp set and hope that it will return again in the upcoming 2020-2021 Annual Catalog.
Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Saturday!



No comments:

Post a Comment