Sunday, April 5, 2020

Creation Station: "It's What's On The Inside That Counts"




Good morning stampin' friends!  I'm hopping along with the lovely Creation Station Design Team and today it's all about What's On The Inside.   

My card is a tri-fold card and it's super cute!  I apologize in advance for the poor lighting.  It was dark outside before I was able to take my pictures.  When I have better lighting later today I'll retake the pictures.


The card itself measures 4" square.  I used the Layering Squares Dies to create all the square parts.  The top layer of the card features several fussy cut flowers and a perfume bottle that was watercolored using Daffodil Delight and Smoky Slate Reinkers.  If you haven't tried the Fluid100 Watercolor Paper yet- I suggest you try some!  It's awesome!


Lift the top layer to reveal a floral second layer.  


This layer opens as well and shows the inside of the card.  The Kindness is Always in Style sentiment  as well as the flowers were stamped using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and then colored with Stampin' Blends (Lovely Lipstick (Light/Dark) and Petal Pink (Light).


Here is a close up of the front.  It shows a little better dimension in the pretty flowers.  The flowers were created by fussy cutting a floral piece of Best Dressed DSP.  I used a Stampin' Pierce Mat and the Simply Scored Scoring Tool to distress the paper.  Then I simply stacked the smaller flowers one on top of the other.  


Thanks for stopping by!  Won't you take a moment and join us on the next stop in the hop?  Up next is the lovely Jeanna Bohanan


No comments:

Post a Comment